Anime Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Hub

Welcome? yeah. Welcome

Wanna chat with others? Click "Here" to begin chatting!

Are you new here? Come over and Introduce Yourself!, we'll welcome you with open arms!

Don't forget to check the Announcements!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUGGESTION FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SUGGESTION FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS Empty SUGGESTION FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:15 pm

AwakenShogun

AwakenShogun

I would like to suggest that there must be some guide in this forum or someone to warn others if they try to violate the forum rules. I suggested that because, imagine if there's a newbie who registered today. And he/she does not know anything about the rules yet and accidentally posted or committed some crime against our from rule. Someone must warn them about what they did and ask them if they know anything about the forum rules. If not the person should be warned or give them some penalty to avoid them from posting random stuffs for a minute. And also add some reminder tab to remind all knew persons in this chat that always remember the forum rules. I thank you in advance for having some time reading this post. Very Happy

YOUR FUTURE FRIEND,
AWAKENSHOGUN

2SUGGESTION FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS Empty Re: SUGGESTION FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:53 am

Memosyne

Memosyne
Admin
Admin

https://animehub.forumtl.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum